Grilled Swordfish with Lemon Mint and Basil
Author: Giada De Laurentiis
- ½ cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh mint leaves
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 (5 to 6-ounces each) swordfish steaks
- Prepare the grill (medium-high heat). Whisk the oil, mint, lemon juice, basil, and garlic in a medium bowl to blend. Season the lemon and olive oil mixture with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Brush the swordfish steaks with 2 tablespoons of the lemon and olive oil mixture. Grill the steaks until just cooked through, about 3 minutes per side (depending on thickness of steaks). Transfer the steaks to plates. Spoon the remaining sauce over and serve.
- Read more at: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/giada-de-laurentiis/grilled-swordfish-with-lemon-mint-and-basil-recipe/index.html?oc=linkback